AAPAM is a membership organization based on four categories of membership.
1. African Governments
They provide AAPAM with annual subventions, offer hosting facilities for its seminars and conferences. The Government of Kenya in addition, hosts the AAPAM Secretariat in Nairobi and provides the Secretariat infrastructural support, logistics and diplomatic goodwill.
2. Institutions / Corporates.
This category of membership consists of;
- Management Development Institutes (MDI’s)
- Universities and Training Institutions
- Other institutions and Corporate bodies
3. Individual members
Mostly consist of high level public sector Managers, top Administrators in the Public Services, Management Consultants and Academics in Institutions of Higher Learning in Africa.
Students are encouraged to join the Association
BENEFITS OF AAPAM MEMBERSHIP
All paid up members receive the following services and products:
- Free copies of AAPAM Publications i.e. journal and newsletter
- Copies of a report of the Annual Roundtable Conference
- Facilitation of exchange programmes enables individuals or groups of top public officials to visit other countries in Africa and share learning experiences
- Involvement, in accordance with required expertise in the Association’s consultancy activities
If you are a progressive administrator, manager or academician, dedicated to improving management practices in Africa and are results-oriented, the Association is your organization. We invite you to join us. Fill in the Application Form and send it to the AAPAM Secretariat, as follows;
The Secretary General
African Association of Public Administration and Management
P O Box 48677, 00100 GPO
Tel: +254 20 2730505/555
Fax: +254 20 2731153
Membership Fee and Annual Subscription Payable to;
AAPAM A/C FCY 1103297694
Kenya Commercial Bank
P.O. Box 69695, Nairobi
Tel; +254 20 2719433/2719434, 2719470
Fax: +254 20 2729942
SWIFT CODE: KCBLKENX