ADMINISTRATIVE ORGANS OF AAPAM
AAPAM’s governing and administrative organs are:
- General Assembly - meets once in three years
- Council - meets once a year
- Executive Committee – Governing body - meets at least twice a year
- Secretariat – The administrative organ, responsible for running the association’s programmes and activities
- National Chapters - Much of the work of the Association is run under the aegis of National Chapters which have their own Constitutions (which are in consonance with the AAPAM Constitution and Rules).