African Journal of Public Administration and Management (AJPAM) Vol XXII, No. 1 January 2012
- The Glass Ceiling Effect on Women's Leadership in the Kenyan Public Sector
- Obuya Bagaka and Muthoni Gachire
- Are the Youth Corrupt? A Study of Ghanaian University Students.
- Justice Nyigmah Bawole
- Adapting to Global Imperatives: Africa's Public Sector in Changing Times.
- Tunji Olaopa
- Reforming Public Service Delivery in the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia: Issues, Challenges and Future Prospects.
- Bezabih Bekele Tolla
- Governance and International Image: The Case of Nigeria.
- Abdulrasheed A. Muhammad
- Application of E-Governance in Enhancing Civil Service Management: Lessons from Bangladesh
- Mohammad Hamiduzzaman
- The Ombudsman, Political Authority and Corruption: An International Survey of Recent Developments
- Najmul Abedin