Review of the Standards of Excellence for Public Administration Education and Training Booklet and Card
Survey on Standards of Excellence in Public Administration Education and Training. Please fill the Survey (Click Here)Read More
Register for an Event
ALT Webinar Recordings
Get more information by following the links below.
- 42nd RTC Presentations
- Leadership Capacities and Competencies for an Effective Public Administration
- SNG Report Programme
- 7th Edition Research Seminar Report.
- 41st RTC Documents
- Leadership for Transforming Public Institutions in Africa
- UNDP Awards Iceland Gold Certification for Its Gender Equality Efforts Under the Gender Equality Seal Programme
- 2022 Fall Yonsei Graduate School Online Application for International Students Is Now Open
- African Leaders of Tomorrow (ALT Webinar Report)
- APRM AND AAPAM sign an MOU
- Leadership, Public Service for National Development: A Continental Approach
- Smart Village Model An innovative development booster for rural economic recovery.
- Re-imagining governance in Africa through a people-driven developmental approach
- Harnessing The Transformative Potentials of Industry 4.0: What Role for African Public Administration?
- The 2021 Africa HR Forum
- Gender Equality Collective
- The Impact of Auditing Practices on Service Delivery in the District Assemblies of Ghana