Benefits of being an AAPAM Member
- Receive free copies of our publications i.e. Journal, Newsletter and Conference Report; Enjoy.
- Are among the first to learn about cutting edge public administration theory and practice and continue to have access to research and our outstanding publications.
- Enjoy exchange programmes which will enable them to visit other countries in Africa and beyond and share learning experiences.
- Get involved, in accordance with required expertise in the Association’s consultancy activities, conferences and workshops.
- Enjoy networking opportunities with their peers and leaders in the public service.
- Enhance their skills through regional and national events among others.
Any Institution, Organization, Associations or Group including donors and international organizations or agencies whose purposes and activities are in consonance with the objectives of the Association shall be eligible to join as a Corporate Member.
Any individual of good standing in his community whose profession and activities would serve to promote the interests of the Association shall be eligible to join as an Individual Member.
Young Professional Network (YPN)
Any individual of high integrity and with strong public service values aged 35 and below, reckoning less than 5 years of experience in the public service and whose profession and activities can help to contribute towards achieving the objectives of the Network shall be eligible to join the Network.
Student are encourage to join the Association at a lower registration fee to enable them to strengthen their skills and career by participating in the available informative and worthy development opportunities presented by the Association.
Become A Friend of AAPAM
Becoming a friend of AAPAM costs nothing yet can be very rewarding for example receiving our free e Newsletter highlighting the latest in AAPAM news, activities, research and also be notified of upcoming AAPAM Programs.
Majority of the then heads of public service and senior-level administrators have gone on to retire from public service and AAPAM plans to harness the wealth of knowledge and experience possessed by these exceptional leaders.