- Free copies of our publications like the African Journal Of public Administration and Management (AJPAM), AAPAM Newsletters and Conference Report;
- Being among the first to learn about cutting edge public administration theory and practice and continue to have access to research and our outstanding publications;
- Enjoying exchange programmes which will enable them to visit other countries in Africa and beyond and share learning experiences;
- Getting involved, in accordance with required expertise in the Association’s consultancy activities, conferences and workshops;
- Networking opportunities with their peers and leaders in the public service;
- Enhancing your skills through our continental, regional and national capacity development programmes;
- Opportunities for promotion of excellence though our Innovative Management Award (IMA) and Gold Medal Award Programmes;
- Continuous strengthening of one’s core competencies by gaining professional satisfaction and advancement.
Become an AAPAM Member today and enjoy our world class professional journey!